Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Q: Do you do Gluten free?
- A: We make some Gluten free items like cake, brownies and cookies. If you would like something specific give us a call. We do try to accommodate special requests.
- Q: Why do your baked goods cost more than the grocery store?
- A: First the items on our menu are made from scratch. I do not start with a boxed mix and doctor it up. Next taste is super important so I use the best quality ingredients like real sweet cream butter. You can be assured that you are receiving a quality made baked good that is free from the fillers and preservatives found in grocery store baked goods. last but not least freshness is a priority. We do not sell cakes that have been sitting in a freezer.
- Q: Can we come visit your shop?
- A: We are a California Cottage Food operation. We are not allowed under the law to have customers in the kitchen while making food for the public. Also we do not have a retail counter. We make our baked goods in our fully certified home kitchen. We welcome visits when we are not bak
- Q: What do you have on hand?
- A: Our goal is to create the freshest best tasting product possible for you. We do not bake ahead. We bake to fill the orders we have for the day. As a result of this practice your loaf of bread may still be warm from the oven when you pick it up!
- Q: Why don’t you add Cream Cheese frosted or Custard filled items to the menu? I love cream puffs!!
- A: The California Cottage Food law allows foods that are shelf stable and do not need refrigeration. I do have however have many delicious flavored buttercream frosting’s that my customers love! So If you are looking for some delicious alternatives ask for Cheesecake, cupcake, white chocolate or even a honey vanilla flavor! We are positive you will not be disappointed
- Q: do you guys sell baked goods that are sugar free or have little sugar in them?
- A: We do not carry sugar free or low sugar baked goods.